When Hard Work Pays Off

Have you ever been in an unfamiliar place but you feel like you are home? This was the feeling I got yesterday as I got a job offer for my dream job. I walked into the office of the nonprofit I will be working for and the butterflies floated away, my heart calmed down and I felt confident.

This is my dream job because I will be helping people with disabilities learn the life skills they need to be successful. I will be able to use my life experiences to connect, my strategies to guide and my education to inform.  I can't wait to start making a difference in people's lives just like my "team" has done for me!

While it took a lot of hard work, determination and persistence to experience yesterday, I truly believe that my career journey will help me guide my clients in the path that is best for them.

Looking forward to this next chapter in my life!

Written by Sydney Breslow 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being "targeted" at Target

Doctors who are Clueless

Going the Distance on Three Wheels